Monday, September 19, 2005

What's in a blog?

So my first real blog entry highlighted the fact that I am easily entertained. oh boy. Here's another example. I read a Batman story recently, written unbelievably enough by comedian Patton Oswalt, where Batman returns to the bat cave after a rough night of getting his butt kicked.

Alfred, his steadfast butler, greets him with a cup of tea and says, "I assumed you would like to make some notes on the night's events, so I booted up your blog."

Batman growls back at him, "It's not a BLOG, Alfred. It's the Bat-log."

(for those who care, the story was one of many gems tucked away in a hefty volume called Bizarro World, which features stories of DC Comics' characters created by artists and writers of alternative and underground comics.)

No comments:

Post a Comment